Portable Q Switched Nd Yag Laser 532nm 1320nm Pigment Removal
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Thickened aviation aluminum box Packing dimensions:64*50*59
|D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|Nd Yag Laser
|Red Semiconductor Aiming Light, Adjustable
|Any Color You Can Choose
|Width Of Pulse:
q switched nd yag laser 1320 nm,
q switched nd yag laser portable,
q switched nd yag laser 532 nm
532nm 1320nm Pigment Removal Skin Whitening Ance Treatment Tattoo Removal
Principle of laser tattoo removal:
1. Laser tattoo removal is the only method proven to remove tattoos without scarring.
2. To remove a tattoo, the laser is pulsed over the tattoo, directing its light energy towards the ink.
3. The energy is absorbed by the ink particles which then shatter into tiny fragments.
4. In the days following the laser procedure, the body’s immune system will flush away the shat- tered ink particles and cause the tattoo to fade.
5. With more treatments, more ink will be shattered leaving the skin free of the tattoo.
Nd-Yag laser advantages:
1. Q-switched ND: YAG laser with more powerful pulse energy ensures more effective removal of pigment.
2. Exhaust rod - exhaust rod can help water circulation and protect the handle from damage.
3. Emergency button If you encounter an emergency, you can press the red emergency button, and the machine can no longer work.
4. High energy, no side effects, non-invasive, safe, easy to operate and portable
5. Multilingual system, LCD display.
6. It will not damage hair follicles and normal skin
Q: Am I a candidate for tattoo removal?
A: Most likely! Our laser can process almost all ink colors on all skin tones. Laser tattoo removal is the best choice for those people
I hope to remove unnecessary ink, and there are few contraindications for treatment.
Q: How long will it take?
A: The treatment speed is very fast. Most tattoo removal appointments take up to 15 or 30 minutes. The actual treatment time is usually less than 3-5 minutes, while some treatment time only lasts less than 10 seconds. The treatment plan should be at least six weeks apart in order to eliminate high-quality ink and skin healing between treatment courses.
Q: Can most tattoos be treated?
A: Most tattoos respond to laser treatment. Some pigments, especially green, orange and yellow, are more difficult to remove than other colors, but even they will react after a long time of treatment. The difference between Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal and other laser tattoo removal clinics is that our technology removes full-spectrum colors, not just some specific colors.
Q: Does laser tattoo removal treat minors?
A: Yes. Any patient under the age of 18 can receive treatment with the consent of their parents/guardians.
Q: Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
A: Laser tattoo removal will tingle a little. It feels like sticking elastic band on the skin. Golden Laser TattooRemoval owns and operates Q-Plus C laser, which is the most powerful laser in the market and one of the most gentle lasers for skin. In the past, laser tattoo removal was relatively unpleasant; The technology has matured a lot.
Q: How much laser tattoo removal treatment is required?
A: The number of treatments required to remove tattoos depends on factors such as the size, color and penetration depth of ink. Amateur tattoos may require 2-5 treatments. Professional multi-color design may require 3-15 times or more processing. Usually, the number of treatments can be better estimated after the first or second treatment. If you want to dilute the tattoo to cover it with a new tattoo, the number of laser treatments may be 25% to 50% less than the number of times required to completely remove the tattoo.
Q: Why should I choose Goldenlaser for laser tattoo removal?
A: Experience and technology will vary. We have more than 23 years of experience and use the most advanced technology to make the tattoo removal process as comfortable as possible for all patients.