755nm Pigment Removal Picosecond Laser Machine 532nm Portable Face Lifting Device
|Place of Origin:||beijing|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Thickened aeronautical aluminum box 52*95*98|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Picosecond Laser||Wavelength:||1064nm Probe,532nm Probe,755nm|
|Spot Size:||2-10mm Adjustable||Frequency:||1-10 Hz|
|Energy Density:||1-2000mj||Pulse Width:||300-500ps,500-550ps,500-700ps,|
755nm Picosecond Laser Machine,
Pigment Removal Picosecond Laser Machine,
532nm portable face lifting device
Pico Laser 755nm Pigment Removal Face Lift Picosecond Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
Why use our laser tattoo removal q switch picosecond laser:
1. The latest hi-tech of laser explosion in twinkling.
2. Don’t break the hair follicle, or hurt the normal skin, or produce the scar formation.
3. Little sense of pain, anesthesia is unnecessary.
4. Short curing time and easy operation.
5. The high quality controlled solid-state laser complying with international standard of production.
6. Active Q-switched big nd yag laser, short pulse width , double cavity , double crytal and double
Scope of application:
1. Epidermal pigment removal: Body tattoo, Eye line and brow tattoo.
2. Dermal pigment: Nevusof Ota ,birth mark, Coffee spot, Age spot,Freckle.
3. Vessels disease?: varicosity removal,capillary hemangioma.
4. Laser facial: oil control, skin rejuvenation,skin pore improvement.
Pico laser Advantages Compared with the Q Switch ND-Yag laser :
1. At Picosecond laser pulse width, the generated photo-mechanical blast target pigment particle, making its volume expansion instantaneously and resulting in the breakup of the target into micro-particles, which is much easier for phagocytes to clear.
2. Q-switch laser has a pulse width of 5ns or more, its photo-mechanical blast is not efficient compared to Picosecond laser, it creates large particles, and with long pulse width, scattering energy goes toward surrounding tissue, resulting in risks of thermal damage.
3. Therefore, Picosecond laser provides more effective and safe treatment than Q-switch laser.