1064nm 532nm Laser Machine Pigment Removal Sun Spots Laser Treatment Device
|Place of Origin:||beijing|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Thickened aeronautical aluminum box 52*95*98|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Picosecond Laser||Wavelength:||1064nm Probe,532nm Probe,755nm|
|Pulse Width:||300-500ps,500-550ps,500-700ps,||Voltage:||110V/220V 50-60Hz|
|Service:||OEM/ODM/24hours Online Service||Certification:||CE/TUV|
1064nm laser machine,
532nm laser machine,
10mm sun spots laser treatment
Picosecond Laser Effective Treatment Tattoo Removal Pigment Removal Sunspot Removal
Why use our laser tattoo removal q switch picosecond laser:
1. The latest hi-tech of laser explosion in twinkling.
2. Don’t break the hair follicle, or hurt the normal skin, or produce the scar formation.
3. Little sense of pain, anesthesia is unnecessary.
4. Short curing time and easy operation.
5. The high quality controlled solid-state laser complying with international standard of production.
6. Active Q-switched big nd yag laser, short pulse width , double cavity , double crytal and double
1. No matter which kind of spot the skin is, Pico-Second laser kill all of them
2. No matter which color the tattoo is, Pico-Second laser remove them easily
3. No worry melanin comes back again after treatment
4. The most safety product for pigmentation removal
1. PicoIris 1064 & 755nm: Treat tattoos and pigmented lesions epidermis and dermis in skin type Fitzpatrick I-VI. As well as Carbon Blast skin rejuvenation.
2. PicoIris 532:Treat tattoos in skin Fitzpatrick types I-III. Results vary.
3. PicoIris FOCUS (Optional): Fractional Honeycomb tips to Pigmented lesions, Acne Scars, and Wrinkles without the prep time, patient discomfort, or downtime
Pico laser Advantages Compared with the Q Switch ND-Yag laser :
1. At Picosecond laser pulse width, the generated photo-mechanical blast target pigment particle, making its volume expansion instantaneously and resulting in the breakup of the target into micro-particles, which is much easier for phagocytes to clear.
2. Q-switch laser has a pulse width of 5ns or more, its photo-mechanical blast is not efficient compared to Picosecond laser, it creates large particles, and with long pulse width, scattering energy goes toward surrounding tissue, resulting in risks of thermal damage.
3. Therefore, Picosecond laser provides more effective and safe treatment than Q-switch laser.