Q Switch 1064nm 532nm Nd Yag Laser Picosecond Laser Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal
|Place of Origin:||beijing|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Thickened aeronautical aluminum box 52*95*98|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Keyword:||Tattoo Removal Machine||Pulse Width:||300-500ps,500-550ps,500-700ps,|
|Service:||OEM/ODM/24hours Online Service||Feature:||Skin Tightening, Tattoo Removal|
|Application:||For Commercial, Beauty Salon Center||Place Of Origin:||Beijing, China|
1064nm nd yag laser picosecond laser,
532nm nd yag laser picosecond laser,
Q Switch yag laser tattoo removal
Picosecond Laser 1064nm 532nm Q-Swith Nd Yag Laser Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
Why use our laser tattoo removal q switch picosecond laser:
1. The latest hi-tech of laser explosion in twinkling.
2. Don’t break the hair follicle, or hurt the normal skin, or produce the scar formation.
3. Little sense of pain, anesthesia is unnecessary.
4. Short curing time and easy operation.
5. The high quality controlled solid-state laser complying with international standard of production.
6. Active Q-switched big nd yag laser, short pulse width , double cavity , double crytal and double
1) Chloasma, coffee spots, freckles, sunburn, age spots, nevus of ota, etc
2) Acne scars
3) Skin whitening, fine lines removal
4) All colors of tattoo remove
5) Permanent make-up removal
1. PicoIris 1064 & 755nm: Treat tattoos and pigmented lesions epidermis and dermis in skin type Fitzpatrick I-VI. As well as Carbon Blast skin rejuvenation.
2. PicoIris 532:Treat tattoos in skin Fitzpatrick types I-III. Results vary.
3. PicoIris FOCUS (Optional): Fractional Honeycomb tips to Pigmented lesions, Acne Scars, and Wrinkles without the prep time, patient discomfort, or downtime
Pico laser Advantages Compared with the Q Switch ND-Yag laser :
1. At Picosecond laser pulse width, the generated photo-mechanical blast target pigment particle, making its volume expansion instantaneously and resulting in the breakup of the target into micro-particles, which is much easier for phagocytes to clear.
2. Q-switch laser has a pulse width of 5ns or more, its photo-mechanical blast is not efficient compared to Picosecond laser, it creates large particles, and with long pulse width, scattering energy goes toward surrounding tissue, resulting in risks of thermal damage.
3. Therefore, Picosecond laser provides more effective and safe treatment than Q-switch laser.